Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Summer skies

pook

I've not used my scope now for a few months. With the skies being so light until so late I've just not been able to stay up long enough due to work etc.

What do others here who can't stay up all night do to maintain interest during the summer months?

I've not used my scope now for a few months. With the skies being so light until so late I've just not been able to stay up long enough due to work etc.

What do others here who can't stay up all night do to maintain interest during the summer months?

Buy more kit :)

buy stuff, flock stuff, mod stuff.

I'd planned on trying to get a good, close up view of the ISS thinking that that's usually an "early" evening target, but even that's gone south at the moment :)

Summers time for buying, upgrading, and mod'ing kit. You can spend time here, or organise astro bbq's, visit obsy's, or do what I do - sit there admiring your set up in the lounge and watch the sparks fly off "her indoors" lol :)

Reading up on all the things that confudalafied me last winter. Messing with camera and figuring out flats. Oh, almost forgot, buy more kit 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived