Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

review for skywatcher/skyliner 200p 8 inch dob

chunky

So today at 5.30pm i walked in from work to find 2 boxes waiting for me.

just seeing the size of the scope box put a smile on my face as i new i would be in for a treat. i opened to find manuals eyepeices and the scope.

the scope is niiiice pretty big but seems light. had a nice smooth focuser, everything seems to be right.

then i went for the second box and took on the task of assembling the mount. which was not to bad took me around 30-40 mins everything is provided all the tools and fittings. i think the wood of the mount is what bumps up the weight of the scope.

once assembled i played around with the finder and other bits to get the feel for the scope and read through the manuals to get clued up on what to do.

all in all im very pleased with my purchase thanks to the freindly bunch who roam on here. and would like to add first light optics are super quick, extremely helpful and would recommened them to anyone.

All i need now is for the clouds to clear and have a look through my very 1st telescope.

Chunky

yehh cant wait. doesnt look to promising tonight. hopefully the weekend might open up.

Just wanna save that the telescope is packed really well lots of card and bubble and the polystrene so transit isnt a problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived