Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Someone asked for a croissant?

paulobao

Hello,

Yestarday I had lot of problems with my hub/computer! I thought I will have a greatt AP session (I had everything ready at 22h30 and because a perpetual disconection of my "hub" (that crashed the guiding, the cameras, the focuser, stc...;):(:().I was only able to restart at 1 something am !!! So, only 7 subs of 30 min! Big issue..I need to get another more reliable hub!

Anyway here the result.

NGC6888 and PN G75.5+1.7 (aka The soap bubble nebula)

Tak FS102 NSV @ 632mm + QSI532WS-M1 @ -15ºC + Ha 5nm

Quick processing (I arrived less that one hour ago from my 250 km away observatory :))

Regards,

paulo

medianngc6888ha7x30min1.jpg

Thanks for the comments :-).

Ok, here another version (this one with more contrast and less nebulosity...to show the soap bubble better. And I put an arrow too :-)). Anyway I like the first version better!

Regards,

paulo

medianngc6888ha5nm15c7x.jpg

Thanks again.

Yes I travel 250km to my observatory each time I want to make some astronomy..... It's why I usually go there only once (for up to 5 nights) at the new moon. But my hollydays are close :-).

Regards,

paulo

Archived