M33 GALAXY

CELESCOPE

Heck , now this one is a hard one to get , it never shows a lot of detail , , but having said that i,mpleased with it , its only my second attempt at this one , so not to bad i suppose , subs were 46 by 45 seconds , using the fast star and CLS Filter, processed in Maxim under Sum and finished in Photoshop.

Cheers

Rog

image.jpg

thanks James , i had to give up trying m74 but its so wet out there the scope is soaked so if it stays clear i will get the other scope out later and try for mars , thats if the clouds stay away ,thanks for nice comments on m33 , its a hard devil to get ,

Cheers

Rog

:clouds1:

Hi STeve , sorry i keep forgetting to put that in , i have two Celestron gps 8 scopes one is set up for fast star system and the other is for planets or DSOs using different focal lengths, at the moment i favour the fast star , but i,m in the process of getting a new camera which would suite either the short or long focal length, i also have the Sky watcher ed 80 , i will get to use that hopefully with the new camera ,

Cheers

Rog

Cheers guys and thanks for the positiive feed back, i have been wanting to get this one for ages , last night saw the best sky for it in ages so took that advantage to image it, the CLS filter was used , i may try the IR PASS Filter if i get a chance , see if i can get some more detail out of it ,

Rog

Archived