NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Most images posted in 24 hours?

Kaptain Klevtsov

There have been loads of excellent eclipse images posted over the last few hours, and more still coming. This must be some sort of record or something.

I'd like to congratulate everybody on having done so well as I've yet to see one that's not excellent.

I'd also like to commiserate with the few who didn't manage to see it, especially WH as it was his birthday.

Captain Chaos

I bet this weeks task for Rog and Caz is going to be interesting for Image of the week :lol:

I never thought for one minute we would get as many has we have, my heads in a spin looking at them all! Its a tough call this week, but no doubt Rog and I will make a decision one way or another!!!

Caz

:D

Being at work I was limited to snatching a quick look, and taking some (terrible) shots with the mobile phone between jobs. I have to admit that most of the images I've looked at today are better than what I actually managed to see. For me the best moment was when I had dropped off a fare in the middle of nowhere, the eclipse was total, and I was stunned by the amount of stars and faint fuzzies visible to the naked eye. Lunat eclipses ? lets have more of em :lol:

Archived