Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Any ideas for DSLR targets for tonight please?

Steve 1962

Hi all

I've not managed to get out since March, and finally both the weather and I are both set clear for tonight...and I've not got to get up for work tomorrow.

Has anyone got any suggestions for good / interesting / different targets for my modded 1000d DSLR / Skywatcher 200p set-up apart from the NA Nebula and the Veil please?

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks

Steve

:)

M13 or M92 in Hercules - both fine globular clusters. M57 - the ring - in Lyra. To name a few. (Lots of other globulars in the southern aspect after dark this time of year - M10, 12 & 5 for example.

The DSLR/200P setup is exellent for these objects. Hope this helps.

Good luck with that Steve, by the time it gets dark I reckon it'll be clouded out :)

TJ - you want to be over my side of Cov !! :)

Just in now (started at 10) & all good practice. Also no work tomorrow - yippee !!!

I know it's not good to wish your life away, but I so can't wait until I can get the CGEM mount .............

Night all x

Archived