Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ISS Over Loughor Estuary at Penclawdd 25-04-11

Decided to try an get a better foreground for tonights pass so drove down to Penclawdd which is on the North Gower Coast

Unfortunately i missed the first part of the pass by eye so started late :) ... I know I should have gone by the watch...:eek::)

Exposure was tricky especially for the horizon...

Canon 500D with Tamron 10-24 DiII at 10mm 25x4s @ f5 ISO 200 Processed in Startrails Post Processed in CS5...

Penclawdd%202026%20UTC%2025-04-11%20ISS%20Pass%20Small.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Peter...

Thanks all I had the perfect psoition for last nights pass the ISS shouls have "emerged" from the Wels side of the SSC and Arc's up across the bridge before disappearing out of frmae high above the toll booths...

I nervously kept checking the watch as the meeting I was in dragged on.. AOB was called at 21:30 and I was prayign that there want much and preferably any.. thankfully there wasnt and the site was less than a mile in the car from the Pub... made my excuses for not staying and left ...

To wall to wall cloud...

I still went to the site hoping the cloud would have been thin enough but no way and it started to rain as I crossed back into Wales...

Peter...

Archived