Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Red film Online?

G1ZmO

Does anyone know where i can get darkish red film (self adhesive or not) online suitable to cover my interior car lights when I go to Keilder?

I've seen some but it doesnt look very red if you know what I mean.

Cheers

Paul

Paul,

Only thinking back from my 'hip' & 'down with it' car modding days :shock: :rolleyes::wink::D

Try online car shops, Halfords may have them, but I remember a quite a few had coloured interoir lights, not road legal, of course, but might just do the job....... will have a look and coome back. :D

Found these on...... ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-Van-Led-Interior-Light-Bulb-Green-Blue-Red-M-Colour_W0QQitemZ160081311799QQihZ006QQcategoryZ72237QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Many cars, like mine, have a switch you can use to turn the interior lights off. Then you can look for things with your red torch, if you have to go inside the car at all. Failing that, you can pop the bulb out for the weekend.

I find that the times I use the car at night, I don't miss the lights.

Thanks everyone,

WH: Yea, I pulled the rear door bulb out a while ago and I'll pull the fuse for the others but, as I'm intending to "camp" in the car, I'd like the interior lights to be on red.

I'll pop down to B&Q on way home from work tomorrow and look for the Fablon stuff or something similar

Cheers

Paul

Archived