Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Aoraki's build

Aoraki

Fantastic build mate! First class. How much did this cost all in all if you dont mind me asking? I only ask as i plan on building an obsy next March and would love to get close to this kind of quality.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, sorry for not replying for a long time, work and other hobbies have got in the way!

Thanks for all the compliments, much appreciated.

There are things I would do differently if I was to start over (if I ever find that elusive dark site! )

Fantastic build mate! First class. How much did this cost all in all if you dont mind me asking? I only ask as i plan on building an obsy next March and would love to get close to this kind of quality.

Hi, never really costed the project due to a couple of reasons; firstly all the timber was offset against invoices owing to me, secondly quite a bit of the other materials were surplus to requirements from my workshop, and finally, what the Mrs doesn't know won't hurt!

Fantastic build Malcolm - I will model my build on your design!!!!!  Can I pop round one day and take a look please?  I am just down the road in Nottingham.

Hi, I'm sure that can be arranged, send me a pm.

Archived