Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Skywatcher Heritage 130p Flextube

Wish me luck (when the wife finds out!!)

Oh dear......could go horribly and violently wrong :)

I've just ordered an SW 200P DS (which FLO will have back in in the next few days), and EQ5 Pro Goto upgrade. I told the wife in advance but she wasn't happy, took some skillfull negociation on my part!!!

I was lucky and the wife let me buy the heritage 130p if she could have a look to:hello2:

its a great starting scope and the basic eyepieces arent too bad, however you may want to invest in an eyepiece set which will last if you ever upgrade.

You can clearly see saturn even though it is very small and with new EP's you can get a very clear view with the moons.

You can just about make out the orion nebula as well if you can find it and the moon is not a bad look either.

Have fun

its an excellent telescope easy to use and takes no time at all to set up, you may need to make a shroud to keep out stray light, but thats very easy to do mine is held in place with velcro and made from matt black cartridge paper

• 2 weeks later...

Archived