Hello from Wolverhampton !!!

twin-kle1007

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thanks guys, appreciate the responses. I have downloaded Stellarium and thinks it's amazing, it makes it really quick and easy to identify things, within 2 minutes I know where Saturn is for example. Will be testing my scope out again very soon.

Many thanks !

Hi Paul and a warm welcome from me too, I am fairly new to this too but I agree with everyone here Stellarium makes stargazing very easy, in the one week I have so far owned my scope it has helped be to find Saturn and identify Titan it's biggest moon (and what a sight it is), as an added bonus if you have a smartphone you can install it to your mobile or iPad and it has a red light function so you don't destroy your natural night vision!

Hi Paul...as everyone else says,welcome to the forum and since joining myself only back in January the members on here are an extremely helpful and friendly group of people. Wishing you clear skies from down the road in Wednesbury :D

Gaz

Archived