Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

wating!!!

Adamski

Hello fellow astronomers, I don't know about you but I'm really bored with the weather right now on Dartmoor. It's really nice during the day so I get all set up for some viewing and as soon as it gets dark the clouds arrive, boo hoo. I don't know what to do with myself. I hope somebody out there is having more luck than me.

cheers

Adam:(

Hello fellow astronomers, I don't know about you but I'm really bored with the weather right now on Dartmoor. It's really nice during the day so I get all set up for some viewing and as soon as it gets dark the clouds arrive, boo hoo. I don't know what to do with myself. I hope somebody out there is having more luck than me.

cheers

Adam:(

you'll just have to stay on here and chat with us :hello2:

Don't know what to make of Manchester's weather tonight, the beeb weather said its overcast with white cloud, Metcheck says there's only 8-9% cloud :D, but it's that really high thin stuff, enough to see main constellation star's, but also enough to give the sky a lovely orange glow :), just think i'll sit it out for an hour or so and see how it plays out :).

Archived