Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Vixen (Lanth) Eyepiece future?

Macavity

Wishing not to disturb the flow of the erudite / dedicated forums - BUT what are these references to "closing/reduction" sales of e.g. Vixen (Lanthanum) eyepieces about? Is this series coming to the end of the line. Having sold my (shorter) Lanths, I might have to accelerate the process of buying at at least ONE of them back again! They do remain the one eyepiece type that, having sold on, I still kinda miss... :rolleyes:

N.B. Anyone else heared anything - I'm hoping not to start any unfounded rumours myself! :wink:

Aren't Orion Optics the UK distributors? Give them a call, they should know.

I seem to remember there were some great deals to be had on the regular Lanthanums at last years Astrofest....

BTW, I have a 5mm Lanthanum surplus to requirements, PM me if interested.

I could indeed do that. Probably actually thinking of "recovering" a 10mm. BUT No money at the moment! I did get mine from Orion UK. Not to vendor bash, but some of the delivery times ran into months. Maybe they only arrive here in "batches" or something. Prices on Lanthanums really have dropped though - As ever, since I bought (sold) mine. :rolleyes:

Archived