Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

the belt of Venus

FranckiM06

I can see the image Jamie. Franck, it is lacking contrast and the stars look a bit bloated on my my lappy, you appear to have plenty of detail in the galaxy, just needs a bit of processing to improve the overall image.

Archie

Always a pleasure to view your monochromatic pieces of art Franck!

... and usually when clicking on your thread, we're guaranteed to see something 'a bit different' which is inspiring from the usual fare...

Clear skies to you,

Damian

Sorry about the name because I make a mistake after 2 or 3 beers, I'm not right

So, it is M98.

It is difficult to me to process it because I'm outside home with my work lap top and I don't have in the Photoshop software to do better this image.

I will do better processing when I will be back home !

Thank you every body for yours comments.

Franck

Ah!! i can see it now that i am at home, my work must have some sort of filter stopping me from seeing this......

Nicely captured Franck....

It's an ImageShack hosted image - quite common for it to be blocked - it is for me as well!

[RANT]

Would be MUCH better if people posted the image in the post and not link to external hosts.......

[/RANT]

Archived