Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Evostar 80ED DS-PRO f/7.5 ......arrived today

Horus

My new Evostar 80ED DS-PRO arrived today just in time for the North East Lincs meet tonight. Ive got it as a Grab and Go scope. Ive bought an EQ3 mount for it

IMG-20110307-00115.jpg

yes indeed it looks a very nice piece of kit i am seriously thinking of getting myself one of these actually in the not too distant future with a bit of luck so would love to know how it goes and what you think about it and the mount too it would be of much help to me making up my mind before parting with my cash.

regards Rob

Hey guys ......first light tonight with the SK 80ED and also with the birth of a New Club on the foreshore of the Humber Bridge ........fantastic !

I,m impressed with Scope really and images are so crisp ( only used the STD 28 mm EP it came with ) cant wait to try it with the Baaders

Hey guys ......first light tonight with the SK 80ED and also with the birth of a New Club on the foreshore of the Humber Bridge ........fantastic !

I,m impressed with Scope really and images are so crisp ( only used the STD 28 mm EP it came with ) cant wait to try it with the Baaders

The mount is very nice and smooth and portable but very also very sturdy . I made a good choice

You'll love it. You can, I am told, put an eyepiece where the camera is supposed to go...

Olly

I've owned one for about 5 months now, last night was the first time I've looked through one.......cracking little scope:)

• 3 weeks later...

It was the Williams, by 1%, over the Skywatcher ED80.

But there again you pay over £200 more for the William and you don't get all the accesories.

You pays your money, you takes your choice.

I chose the ED80 and have not been disappointed.

Archived