Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Do you think i should stop yet ??

Kai

Oh, and maybe a C925 rather than a C8...:D

But then i would have to change the mount to a (insert mount name) ,and i couldnt have that could i ?? :p:blob8::p

And i think i ordered the Adm rings too big as they can go upto 125mm..........

Thanks for the comments though

Do you know what this setup is capable of? Faintest visually? Largest, smallest observable? Do you know how long to set exposures for edge-on galaxies as opposed to face-ons? If you can't answer these questions, and dozens of similar ones, you're done for now. get to know your setup before adding to it. JMHO. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know where i can get a 20 inch Sct ??? :D:p

No, but you'd be better off with a 20" Ritchey-Cretien, so stay away from Meade. :p

Something like this would work for me. The company is located in Flagstaff and supplied the same instrument to Kitt Peak for their outreach program. Wonderful instrument.

http://www.rcopticalsystems.com/20inchtruss.html

Just for fun, http://www.rcopticalsystems.com/rc_cine.html, they make them like this, too.

cant understand all these guys bying all this expensive equipment , ??? eh oh =ummm , oh dear , yes well i been at it along while ehehhhe , lovely set up mate , now have to spend some more if you going to use it ehheheheheh , break it gently to the wife though ,

# :rolleyes:

Archived