Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M38 with NGC 1907

Deneb

Hi

I've been after this star cluster for while, after seeing John's M38, I was more determined to image it, but was more interested in capturing the small cluster which neighbours near it NGC 1907. With a scope with a shorter focal length & a modded camera you can catch the nebulosity around both clusters.

Image taken with the SW MN190, Unmodded 500D; 30x3mins Subs, 20x Flats, 20x Bias @ ISO1600.

M38_GX1200x900.jpg

Sorry I forgot to add the PHD Graph !

Capture.jpg

Cheers

Nadeem

Nice to see you posting again. Great shot.

You might get the PHD chart even better by lowering the RA agr value as its overshooting just a tad?

Thanks John, I bear that in mind next time, nice to hear from you after a while...

Nadeem.

Thats exellent Nadeem - but I see you have gone to the Dark Side and three minute subs!!! That MN190 sure does give a good flat clean image!

Don't worry, sometimes I still get the urge to do unguided stuff, i've still got a few objects itching away inside me wanting to image without guiding...

Nadeem.

Archived