NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

XP Pro Laptops...

Psychobilly

If you have a piece of hardware that just wont work "Beyond XP Pro"

Morgans are going to be "disposing" of a range of laptops with XP Pro ... if you have bought form them (they are the company with the cheap 880 webcams etc) you may have got the "morgan Flyer" with the option of pre-ordering...

Billy...

My gripe is that they advertised as everytning being in stock and charged my credit card but a week later when i phoned them (they didn't contact me) they told me that it was out of stock (website still says in stock). However, I don't want to "have a go" at them as many people have said what you've said - just wish they would communicate better - stock problems are part of life - I accept that

If you have a piece of hardware that just wont work "Beyond XP Pro"

Morgans are going to be "disposing" of a range of laptops with XP Pro ... if you have bought form them (they are the company with the cheap 880 webcams etc) you may have got the "morgan Flyer" with the option of pre-ordering...

Billy...

do you have a link i cant find it!?

I use Parallels virtualisation on my Mac for XP use (webcam works fine,) but I need a cheap / dirty machine with a Firewire port (damn Apple taking it off the new Macbooks!) for remote controlling my Fuji and leaving it out all night :(

When I bought my toshiba i7 laptop it came with the Win 7 64-bit OS. I immediately set it for a dual boot with XP Pro so I could run all the toys I have.

After a month or so I realised that everything, including webcam, gps, eqmod, image capture software etc etc was all quite happy running on the Win 7 64-bit OS so I removed the XP Pro partition and haven't looked back.

now is see the link i relaise they are all refurbs, i was hoping for new most of the models advertised there are 6+ years old, heck i could get a refurb for half the cost! thanks for sharing though!

Archived