NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Best budget plossls?

I think it's going to have to be used I'm afraid - they are out of production now.

You might try a "wanted" ad on the Astro Buy & Sell website - it's surprising what's out there if you ask :D

does this mean you got your Meade adapted Moonlite? :evil1:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Revelation 15mm and 20mm plossls and these are a noticeable step up from the Sky-Watcher super MA's that came with the scopes. I also have a Vixen LV 30mm with a 2" barrel, which is great but I am really looking for 1.25" 32mm because changing the focuser adaptor is a PITA. I am torn between a GSO or an Omni. Is there much between them in an f/5 Newt?

Rik

I am really looking for 1.25" 32mm because changing the focuser adaptor is a PITA. I am torn between a GSO or an Omni. Is there much between them in an f/5 Newt?

Rik

Rik

I ordered a 32mm Omni EP today to use as a finder EP on my William Optics SD66 frac. I will give you an opinion on this EP over the next week or so. I will test it in the PST, 4" APO frac and the 10" f4.7 Dob. I just felt that the offer from FLO was too good to miss especially as some retailers are quoting over £60 for the same EP.

Mark

Archived