Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

first ever pic

You cannot get the moons and Jupiter in one shot. You have to avi Jupiter at the correct gain, exposure etc and then do a second avi of the moons pay no attention to Jupiter only the moons. Registax both Avi then cut Jupiter from the 1st Jpeg and paste over Jupiter in the 2nd Jpeg

In true blue peter fashion............. Here's one I made earlier

I usually use 10 fps, and adjust the settings from there. Jupiter shouldn't be that bright and detail should be seen, like spaceboy's image. But don't worry, my first image wasn't very good either!

I recommend that you take the best video you can with Jupiter as clear as possible. Then, save the .avi and try editing it different ways with your image processing program (I use RegiStax). There are so many options in those programs that it's hard to know what to do! Experimenting is the best way to figure it all out. :)

Archived