NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Any plans this weekend?

OXO

Hello All,

Wondered if anyone plan's on any observing/imaging this weekend if the weather is OK that is?

Hope to do some widefield imaging with the Toucam Pro SC and SLR Lenses with M31 being first on the list and maybe M42 if it clears the roof top's before light begins to shine in the early hours. Also some images of mars again and see if i can improve on what i have already.

Whatever you do have fun!

James :)

Weather looks awfull here all weekend James, I've put my EQ6 back together just in case...

My wish list would be Mars with my DSI (still not had the chance) and I want to see how my refractor does on M42.

I don't hold out much hope though, [removed word]!

Gaz

Well the BBC weather says there may be some clear spells later tonight, so may well set up in hope! Tonight was supposed to be a dark-site outing with the local astro club, but that ain't gonna happen!

Mars is definitely on the list, and if it stays clear long enough M57.

Will also want to shoot some LX SLR film as well - see if I can improve on the blank film from last time. HA!!

Well, didn't bother setting up - solid cloud :)

So, apart from a little conservatory work, think I shall be popping to Maplins and pick up the bits for a dew heater for my camera lens. Soldering iron at the ready!!!!

Archived