Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My first mosaic

scotty365

image.jpg

Well there we go, shot with LP filter on Toucam proII stacked in Registax and merged with iMerge then quick auto enhance in Paint shop pro XI.

Few bits missing but that can be forgiven for a first attempt, can't it? :)

Seeing condition were not brilliant due to thin moving cloud but we endeavour at these things!

And my smilies are workin again so it a double celebration :) :)

Scotty

Few bits missing but that can be forgiven for a first attempt, can't it? :)

Hmmm, well, I don't know.... :scratch: :)

Considering its your first mosaic, I think you have acheived a fine result there scotty, well done!!

Caz :)

Yep, I expected there would be bits missing, it was more ov a dry run for the real thing - you see! :?

I wanted to go thro the whole thing without being too concerned about the end result, it was all part of the fun and the experience. Im afraid tho next time of dropping a clanger like you described, as I'm going try and get a full sharp image.

Scotty

Scotty for a 1st attempt that is very good.

Theres a;ot to be said for just having a go and enjoying the challenge of imaging. In my experience the less wound up I get about getting it right the more I get it right :)

Well done

Cheers

Ian

Archived