Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

TMB II 6mm

Gadget

They're the same optically as the "58 Degree TMB designed Planetary" eyepieces that the same dealer is already selling at £36.00 so I suppose he's had to cut the price on this particular eyepiece to match or perhaps he just got a good deal on them.

The "58 Degree TMB designed Planetary" eyepieces are a great buy at the moment and they do the full range from 2.5mm to 25mm. I've picked up a few myself at that price. The 8mm is particularly good and I found it to be sharper than the TMB II 6mm.

I had a TMB II 6mm but I "swapped" the TMB II for one of the other 6mm ones so that I would have a matching set.

John

I bought one of these a month or so ago .

The first time i used it i was stunned at the quality of image, especially Saturn.

i found the quality a step up to my 6mm volcano top circle T ortho and so much easier to use with the long eyerelief :D

Graham

Archived