Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Ace Astro

bing434

AKA ace-cameras.co.uk. Has anyone had any dealings with this supplier before? Good or bad experiences?

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong area - didn't want to put it in the Supplier Reviews section!

AKA ace-cameras.co.uk. Has anyone had any dealings with this supplier before? Good or bad experiences?

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong area - didn't want to put it in the Supplier Reviews section!

This is a good a place as any - if you had put this post in the Reviews section, we'd have moved it here :D

Not used them, sorry.

Ant

Excellent service when they have what you want in stock. I now always check first to see that they have something in stock before ordering as I have ordered a couple of times on-line only to get an email back saying it's out of stock but it should be available again in X days or weeks.

John

Yup - I got my WO Binoviewers from them and a WO CF diagonal, and they were very prompt and polite. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again - but as John says - make them assure you it's in stock before ordering :D

Archived