NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Best weather websites?

Hello, I have been using the bbc website for my area but it seems to be wrong regarding cloud cover quite often. Is there any websites out there that are perhaps a bit more accurate with cloud projections?

I look at all of the above websites and day to day they all have differing weather info.

I also use 7Timer! - numerical weather forecast for anywhere over the world

If you go to Apanel and enter your location coords you get a weather chart for your area

I wouldn't say they are spot on either but it's another site with info to confuse you.

Another one for the pot. (apols if it tells you the weather round my way)

Metcheck.com - Global Weather Forecasts - [updated on 11 May 2010 at 23:00] - Weather Feeds - Live Data - Long Range Weather Forecasts

I just tend to keep looking round until I find a forecast that tells me what I want to hear and when it turns out to be wrong I just curse them and ask why they gave a different forecast to everyone else.

Thanks very much for all the answers, I will have a look at them all.

Just praying for a clear night, only had one since getting my scope 2 weeks ago :)

Yes, you don't realise how often it's cloudy until you have an interest in it not being.

I see it was lovely and clear when the airports were shut again. Coincidence?:D

Archived