Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pictures : the telescope or the garden

cootuk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We try and get out there every month or so, but my girlfiend started a new job on Monday, so i'm off out on my own in a couple of weeks when the moon has gone.

Going to try out my new (to me) OO 12" dob (thanks Linton), can't wait.

Just out of interest, and not to go too far off topic, where were you in Normandy?

We were staying in Hermanville Sur Mer and mainly doing the beach landing sites but also strayed inland sight seeing. Mainly so dad could checkout some second home options. We went through some lovely villages.

Ah, so somewhere around Romagny?

We were supposed to be back over in Normandy for first week of June. We barely scratched the surface of what to see on our first visit. But Dad has decided he wants to do the WWI stuff around Ypres instead. So we're off to Belgium. But will be back in Normandy next year as i want to show my younger son all the beaches, he's WWII mad like me.

Looks a nice garden.....anything interesting growing in the greenhouse?

We have sweet peppers, chilli peppers, cherry tomato plugs, sweet peas and some other seeds that still haven't taken yet.

Nevermind, it will all be worthwhile when you are tucking into your home grown food. :D Providing the slugs, catapillars and birds don't eat it first....as happened to us last year. My lovely raspberry canes were demolished. ;(

Archived