NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Finally... I'm joining the local Astro club.

Rob

All you guys on the forum are spot on (ie normal!!!!!), it's just you do meet some funny (as in 'weird', not as in 'hah hah') characters when you buy and sell astro gear. I'd hate to be stuck in a dark field in the middle of the night with a few of the people I've had dealings with!! :)

I have to agree. There are some really strange folk around.

And there are loads of them! so many in fact that in a not too distant point we (normal) people are going to start being the strange ones.

Have fun at the club tomorrow night - Russ was going to drap me along but I don't think that I'd be able to get over to Eastleigh will about 9pm - which is a little late I think!

Ant

Hijack in progress.........

Following Rob and Russ's plans, I will be joining mine tonight. As I remember they have a 16" LX200 and a couple of 10" dobs, but gonna take mine as well. They also have a planetarium which they use on cloudy nights (so it gets a lot of use then!!).

Will report tomorrow........

daz

Archived