Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher price rises?

FLO

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sold my HEQ5 pro last week :o to fund a HEQ5 and a Skytee II alt az mount. I had no idea about the price rises but as luck would have it I purchased a day before things went up :( with price hikes like that I would have been gutted. This has probably put some peoples plans on the back burner for a while.

Sold my HEQ5 pro last week :o to fund a HEQ5 and a Skytee II alt az mount. I had no idea about the price rises but as luck would have it I purchased a day before things went up :( with price hikes like that I would have been gutted. This has probably put some peoples plans on the back burner for a while.

back burner! mine have fell behind the cooker

I've saved like crazy for many, many months to huy a EQ6 syntrek so I wil not be defeated! Plenty enough places on my list with the old prices so I'll trott through the list at the end of the week.

I must admit, pumping up prices on stock you already have because you hear future orders will be more is a little cheeky. I know some might not actually have them in stock when they did but they either are claiming to have stock they don't have or they're charging more for stock they do. Either way some dipped in my estimation.

I must admit, pumping up prices on stock you already have because you hear future orders will be more is a little cheeky.

Guess you havent worked in retail too much then.

Take somebody like Tesco , they may change price on an item because its coming into season , they are having a run on them atm or even for just a weekend because of a sporting event or bad weather (salt and kitty litter when it snowed)

The thing is most people do not notice the price increases.

Most bulky Astro items are shipped directly from the importers (why pay for two delivery charges) so price increases can be immediate.

Archived