Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

An expensive day....

GazOC

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oblivion (Morrowind 2, why I bought the console really :D)

Call of Duty 2 (FPS)

Ghost Recon 2 (FPS)

Battle for Middle Earth (RTS)

I'm most excited about the the platform though... :D

Ghost Recon 2 is my knd of game but then I haven't played anything like Oblivion. I will probabaly resist until Halo 3 comes out then beat a path to the nearest retailer!!

I used to go up to the third floor in the early 80's, and play BATTLEZONE in the arcade. I could keep the game going for half an hour after a while, on twenty-five cents. Since then, I haven't found any new games interesting. I always feel guilty when I'm playing games, as I feel I should be doing something productive.

Have you played the original Morrowind? Helluva game!

Yeah fantastic game but this latest addition whips it's butt gaz so muc more too it and twice as big if not more..

Play it on bro's computer his graphics card cost 500 quid :shock: runs at 80fps

Can't see the attraction in games these days.

Lost all interest after asteroids 1978

I built video games for 5 years including Pac Man, Galaxian, Sea Wolf etc. They have no attraction for me, either, Jamie.

I had a Galaxian, great game that was hehe

Manic miner ow dont you wish you could save the game back then, did thay ever do a PC version of that? Jet Set [removed word] was geat too :D love them old games.

RD

RD

Archived