Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Greeks (or at least on of them) hav landed

Dimitris

Hello everyone! My name is Dimitris, I live in Athens Greece, and having followed two Astro-Forums at home, I was wandering how fellow astronomers are doing abroad....So here I am.

I've been in the hobby for 10 years now, and I currently own a 9,25 Celestron SCT, on a Synta EQ-6 Pro mount.

Will be seeing you,

Regards

Dimitris

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it is much appreciated. Unfortunatelly the weather is terrible in Greece, we hadn t have a decent night out for months in a row. Possibly it has to do with the massive purchases of all kinds of equipment (I dont know if you have the same superstition concerning new equipment and the weather).

Regards

Dimitris

Unfortunatelly the weather is terrible in Greece, we hadn t have a decent night out for months in a row. Possibly it has to do with the massive purchases of all kinds of equipment (I dont know if you have the same superstition concerning new equipment and the weather).

Hi Dimitris

It's not a superstition .... it's a well known FACT :)

Steve

Kalinikta Dimitri, you are most welcome.

A fellow Greek posts pictures here regularly, usually in the Deep Sky section. Why not mention to the members of the Greek astro forums that they are very welcome here. English is the preferred language, but it doesnt have to be perfect :)

Yammas!

TJ

Archived