NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello

TopHouse

Don't know where to start really, my first name is Dion, I'm in the Oldham area. Up until a few months ago my wife and I ran a pub in Oldham, we did that for almost 10 years. We now live in a real house. Interest in the sky has always been there but only recently did anything about it, I lurked on here for a while, did a LOT of homework before buying an Explorer 200P. Then I joined. The 200P hasn't even been used yet, since buying it we've had either fog or clouds! (yes, sorry, it's my fault)

Think that's about it really. :)

Thanks chaps, I did my homework on forums too and found this one to be the best of the bunch so decided this is where i'd pitch my tent. Do note you WILL get your share of stupid questions from me, but I'm one of those who needs to know the how, why and what if's of how everything works, hence my thing with eyepiece fixings in another thread.

Archived