Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL on Tapatalk for iPhone / iPod Touch

Euan

I've never been able to post here using my iPhone 3G as the smilies in the reply box bring it almost to a halt

I logged in today and got a pop-up saying that SGL is now on Tapatalk, press to purchase

It brings all the same data from SGL into the usual application style, making it really easy to read through posts and reply (writing this on it). It shows all the attachements fine as well

I would highly recommend it, its really nice to use and you can even add images either straight from the camera or from the library.

It would be great if SGL had an app with the SGL Logo - I gather (I aint got an IPHone yet, thats next month) that Tapatalk is for a number of forums and is not SGL specific?

Yip, it's got over 1000 forums on it. You can't make it default to SGL either although it comes up in favourites and automatically logs you in

I have just started using it. I like the extra speed but cannot find a way of turning off the notice it adds to posts, the one shown below about the post being made using an iPhone and tapatalk! Euan, how have you removed it from your post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just started using it. I like the extra speed but cannot find a way of turning off the notice it adds to posts, the one shown below about the post being made using an iPhone and tapatalk! Euan, how have you removed it from your post?

Just delete it from the text, it does get annoying having to do it everytime

Also it limits the new posts it shows to 20, which for SGL might only be the last few hours!

It's working nicely, although I've not worked out how to see more than 20 posts...

Steve, from the home screen (not in tapatalk) go into settings, at the bottom you'll see a list of settings for installed apps, one of them is tapatalk, turn off 'show signature' I'd post some screenshots... but I'm not using the ipod at the moment... actually, even if I was, I'm not sure how I'd get screenshots :)

Archived