Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

For anybody east of Devon.....

Kai

How are the skies looking ????

The forcast is that the skies are going to clear later on , but they look a bit too grey for my liking at the moment.

Just seeing if its worth me getting the Dob out for tonights Partial eclipse or do i settle down for an evening of mulled local Scrumpy and various other tipples. :hello2:

Either way Happy New Year to you all and Clear Skies for 2010

Astrophysics was never my strong point but i believe the shortest distance between two places is if you fold space and time in on itself thus creating a wormhole.

Okay but is it clear there ?? (and is it east of Devon) :hello2:

It all depends on which side of the wormhole you are at. There's a 50% chance that it is clear.

Thats an easy one to answer , im on this side of the wormhole. If i was on the other side then i would know what the weather was like :):hello2:

So why are we having this conversation?

LOL.

Better then a wormhole, is traveling faster then the speed of light. In theory if you can travel faster then the speed of light then it is possible to occupy every single part of the universe at the same time. So that would solve your dilema.

East of Devon here - scattered clear spells with occasional patches of freezing fog and the odd flurry of snow...

Of course I am also perhaps 400 miles or so North of Devon so that might not help you, but you did ask for those East of Devon lol

Archived