Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A gap in the clouds at last :)

Having hauled my kit down to the B&B in Dorset where I have been working I was expecting it to stay cloudy just to spite me. The weather forecast wasn't looking good for the week too. Miraculously it was clear of sorts on Thursday and very cold with an icy wind. I took some wideangle shots with the Astrotrac and 400D fitted with my 10-20mm Sigma lens only to find most had some very thin clouds showing up.

Here's a single 5 minute shot of the sky composited with a foreground shot of the house I was staying in. I hope the clouds play ball and let me have another stab at it. :D

beyondvision-albums-widefield-picture3539-dorset-skies-canon-400d-sigma-10-20mm-lens-mounted-astrotrac.jpg

Regards

Kevin

see what you mean about the dark skies Kevin, hardly a trace of LP showing. You can even get a hint of the Milky Way in that. I swear I could just see a hint of it from home the other night, tucked out of the way of the lights.

Archived