Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

No chance of a viewing tonight then!! thunder included.

hoobz

Had the binos sticking to my eyelids earlier, as i was hopping around the gaps in the clouds. Then, lured out with the scope by many bright and twinkly stars only for it to cloud over and start snowing by the time I'd found my hat, the very same had that I left in a nice easy location by the door earlier????

Hate to sound depressing, but i've been out (at last) since coming home from work at 5pm. Re mounted a different OTA and got that all set up in time to do some M78 piccies, and am now just about to move on to the next target. It is cold out here, I am keeping warm enough, though with my balaclava on heaven only knows what I look like :D

Looks like an all nighter, the transparency has taken a big hit in the last hour or two, but its fairly steady, even with the wind.

You can keep the white stuff thanks :)

You can keep the white stuff thanks :)

I love it to be honest lol, big kid me, cant wait to see me 3 yr olds face when he gets up, he saw a bit b4 bed last an went "WOW, did daddy put that there for me or did it happen on its own?" bless him, I'm special, just not that special lol. :D

Archived