NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

howdy doo, hi, helloo...

Pollux

Hi all,

Newbie here (Mark)

UK based (Wolves) fed up of the persistent rain and cloud EVERY night!

...that said (in&out&in&out...) did get a nice view of Hydra's 'head' last night, Orion and some decent (ish) moon time, hoping to get out and catch the Geminids over the coming week???

Looking to upgrade my present telescope, looking for 6" dia (plus) 1000mm (min) reflector???

Anyways, howdydoo

Mark

Hi Mark, can I borrow some of your enthusiasm to get me through the next few weeks ? :icon_eek:

:hello2:it's free bud help yourself:hello2:

this is all fairly new to me tho - at the mo... so, i do tend to get over-enthused about things you guys have seen time and time again!

this is all fairly new to me tho - at the mo... so, i do tend to get over-enthused about things you guys have seen time and time again!

Hi. Welcome to the forum

Im the same, got a little too excited about seeing clear skies for the first time in ages last night and I dont even have a scope (an intelligent person would have run in and grabbed the binoculars but alas Im not that bright)

I still get enthused too Mark, there are some things you just cant see too often through a Telescope :icon_eek:

Hi. Welcome to the forum

Im the same, got a little too excited about seeing clear skies for the first time in ages last night and I dont even have a scope (an intelligent person would have run in and grabbed the binoculars but alas Im not that bright)

:eek:class...

What-ho Mark.

As a fellow Black Countryman, I'm sharing your clouds - but also your enthusiasm, so that's just cool and froody! :icon_eek:

:(it's terrible isn't it:(

gonna try later for the Geminids...gonna try...

lost track of the in's n out's last night!

anyways hi there fellow blackcountryman:D

Archived