Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

check the weather

russ

WOW if Metcheck are correct then this weekend i won't be sleeping much. Wall to wall clear skies. And the moon will be as good as gone. Plus the nights are showing definate signs of darkening :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :) :) :) :) :Envy: :Envy: :Envy:

Plus i have a new Revelation 8 to try out :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy:

Russ

Yup its looking good for the weekend, even tonight as far north as south Yorkshire should have some clear skies.

The weekend is looking good, but a little word, don't believe everything Metcheck says, there usually Rubbish.

Kain

Metcheck says, there usually Rubbish.

you forgot to highlight the word Rubbish

[glow=green,2,300]Rubbish[/glow]

Metcheck are reliably useless but hopefully they can have an off day and get things right :D

here's Metcheck's forecast for the week. Lets compare it too the forecast Friday, see how much it changes!

image.jpg

oh well Metchumps are up to the old tricks. Clear sky for tonight is falling apart by the minute. They forecast 1% cloud at 9am this morning but now give 53%. I hate them...why are they such a bunch of useless idiots?

Archived