NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

EQDir availability

Does anyone know if there is a uk vendor for the EQDir module that is required to run EQMod without the handset interface?

The Yahoo group list USA and European sites, but nothing here in the UK. Someone must be making them...

Cheers

Mike

Brilliant thanks John. I've got a serial port on the back of my lappy so I'm guessing I just need a serial extension cable to connect between the mount and the EQDir module.

I see you have a 132 on the way... I have one of those lovelies too. Great scope.

Cheers

Michael

Do you have a link Merlin? or is that the US site? I'm just worried about getting knobbled for import duty and extra charges.

I've had a bad experience purchasing a region 1 copy of Brazil from the states (collectors box set) and by the time it ad been through duty and extra mail customs administrative charges it had doubled in price to almost £70! I was not a happy bunny at the post office that day I can assure you!

(deep breath)

I'm sure it was a one off though......

Yes, the US site.

Anything above 18gbp may attract UK customs... if it does then the minimum 8gbp plus 10% of total cost will apply.

Notwithstanding, its does the job 100%; I also got the 9pin to HEQ J45 (?) connector.

Archived