NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi from another noob.

GalacticAccident

Hi

I recently purchased my first scope, a Celestron Omni EXT 150 on a CG-4 Mount. So far I am very pleased. With it I bought a Revelation Eyepiece and filter kit and glad I did.

I want to get into astrophotography but finances prevent me going any further than a web cam right now. I've got a Celestron NexImage Solar System Imager on order and hoping for clear skies once it arrives.

I got a ton of question about kit, so I'm off to the appropriate forums to pick your brains till it hurts. See you there.

Rich

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been getting to know the site this morning and I've just uploaded my one and only astrophoto taken of the moon by holding my snappy camera up to the eyepiece of my scope. It took about 15 shots before I got a goodun, I am pleasantly suprised with the result.

Album is here http://stargazerslounge.com/members/galacticaccident-albums.html

Rich

Archived