NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

SGL5

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ron

You registered your intent on the 18th October mate... 100% ;)

Any chance you could check for me as well Jamie - I'm pretty sure I did register a while ago but I can't remember specifically ...;)

You indicated one person, no extra nights and unsure about electricity.

Everyone will need to register again anyway John. The expression of interest allowed us to ascertain we have enough pitches of the right types available and to make one or two other decisions.

Mike

You indicated one person, no extra nights and unsure about electricity.

Everyone will need to register again anyway John. The expression of interest allowed us to ascertain we have enough pitches of the right types available and to make one or two other decisions.

Mike

Thanks Mike - that sounds about right ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Prices will be £11 per pitch per night with an extra £2.50 for leccie. Grant is just finalising the booking mechanism so you all should be able to officially book very soon.

Helen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booking for the rally field (where we are holding the star party) must be via SGL.

The site will not (or should not) take bookings for the rally field for the duration of the star party otherwise we'll end up with double bookings. You are of course free to book pitches on other parts of the site but I think they will be more expensive.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Archived