Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A summer selection..

vince

Hi all,

I’ve been doing a OU science course for the last 9 months which a left me with not a lot of free time, working for Atik takes up the rest, so I’ve been building up a back log of data and not finishing or even starting the processing. So I thought I’d better get some posted :D

A few images from the summer, NGC7000 and friend taken with an Atik4000 on a WO ZS66SD scope that Arthur had very briefly after this image was taken! And a close up of the Pelican with a Atik 314L and an ZS 80 FD scope and finally the Pelican even closer with an Atik 314L and a VC200L. All taken through a 7nm Baader filter, guided and captured in Artemis capture with an Atik 16IC and mounted on a G11. All the subs were 300 seconds long and 2 hours worth per image.

I’ve had to process them on my laptop which is not my favourite way so please let me know if they don’t look right :)

Thanks for looking

Vince :)

post-12868-133877404478_thumb.jpg

post-12868-133877404485_thumb.jpg

post-12868-133877404492_thumb.jpg

Sorry yes I did, didn't realise until I posted it and can't go back to edit.. I think Mark carried away with my post! We are good friends :D

It distracts from the point of the post now.

Sorry again..

Vince

Archived