Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My Hotech has arrived

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I got a 10% discount, just PM FLO and he will give you a code to enter.

What I do like about the etched plate on the Hotech is it has the following: I,II,III on it. You can then correspond these to your primmary collimation knobs by lettering them so you know exactly which one to turn.

That's strange, but I bought my Hotech at about the same time and was told they weren't included in the discount scheme. :)

Had mine for a while now and I love it, I've only had my scope for about 4 months and went straight for the Hotech after reading a certain young lady from here's review of it.

The engineering that has gone into it is fantastic.

I always feel a little bit sad once I've finished collimating and have to put it away again.

I'm sure if an orderly queue was formed we could provide you with an endless supply of telescopes to collimate;):);).

I know what you mean though, I did Reece's dob and it was certainly a pleasurable experience, before the Hotech I wouldn't even of attempted it...

Archived