NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

NGC 891 with a dual scope rig.

RobH

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of imagers that I respect greatly mentioned that I had a bit of a purple issue with some of the stars, and there were a couple of mismatches/banding areas in the image.

This now has these problems rectified, and has been cropped a little too, to get rid of an offending area, and balance the image better.

What do you think?

Cheers

Rob

post-14403-133877402588_thumb.jpg

I applaud your attitude Rob. Accepting and acting upon the judgement of your peers shows just what an asset you are to this forum. We have some superb imagers on SGL, and what this shows, is a great example of what it takes to reach this standard.

Well done mate, your image looked great before, and it certainly does now.

Ron.:D

I tried this tech last year with a 716 on the 80 ed rgb and the h9 on the fs102 L with subs from home and Kielder and I don't know how you managed it

I have been trying to process this set since Nov last year and just can't get it right

So a great big hats off from me

Steve

Archived