Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello To All From New York....

He's Dead Jim

hi everyone...

i just picked up a telescope at a tag sale and i'm ready to become a star gazing noob...

lol..

the telescope is an F70060 but the manual is in an asian language...

does anyone know where i can get an english version??

i put the scope together, but i would like to read the instructions for its usage..

thanks much...

:)

hi from Wales.....:) theres not much to know about the scope. it sounds like a 60mm refractor with a 700mm focal length...nice as a starter scope great for the moon ok for planets and bright star clusters.....one bit of advice never never try to wipe the objective lens ever! if it gets dewed up get a hair dryer on it....anything you dont under stand just ask, someone will have an answer for you here:)

one bit of advice never never try to wipe the objective lens ever! if it gets dewed up get a hair dryer on it....:)

lol...too late for that...

the person who owned it before me thought to clean the unit before putting it up for sale and took the thing apart down to the last screw...

i put it back together, but the objectives as well as all the other lenses have fingerprints, etc on them...

i'm not worried about cleaning them, just worried about putting them back the right way. there are two of them sandwiched together, and now they are apart...

Archived