Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Whats everyones fav Constellation

OXO

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup its 114mm flector..

I'm just going by what it says in the book..

Roll on when I get the dob..16 days away..:)

I can't complain though, This scope has let me see things I never knew were there! I'm giving it to my next door neighbour who's absolutely infatuated with it!

Kain

Have to agree there Caz, Orion was the first constellation I turned my attention to when

I got my first telescope a couple of years ago, and i was awe struck by what I was seeing.

The constellation itself just looks magnificent to the naked eye on a clear frosty winter night,

Majestic and mighty.....just a pity they named a duff car after it :)

In Terence Dickinsons "Nightwatch" book theres a fantastic picture (page 39) of Orion over the Rocky mountains at Lake louise, Alberta.

I would love to love to have a large scale version of this pic, framed , for hanging above my PC desk at home.

Cheers, Bob.

Yup its 114mm flector..

I'm giving it to my next door neighbour who's absolutely infatuated with it!

Kain

Well done there mate, the more the merrier! If only more of us could push for turning off the street lights at night we'd be nearer getting in line with the energy saving commitments that our Gummint signed up for. More stargazers = less carbon used = good.

And a very well done for your generosity!

Captain Chaos

Yeah :)

Oh I have a 6'5mm EP too if thats any good!

Only thing I aint looking forward to is the bad back after using it, I'm 6'5 and the dob aint know where neer that tall lol

Kain

So this is a genuflector then?

Captain Chaos

:hello1: :) :hello1: :pirate:

Archived