Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Bahtinov mask

Why don't you try making your own? I have already made 2 one for my 120ED and a 10" one for my SNT.

There is a standard 8" SCT template you can print onto A3 paper and use that to cut out thin plastic/cardboard or thick paper using a modellers knife.

Funny enough I was just making one for my 8" Newt a few minutes ago.

I believe Sky at Night Magazine did a 'How to' feature on this recently ... :):rolleyes:
It worked too!! :)

Seriously though, it was easy to make (you have to be careful) and does work really well! (Thanks Steve!)

Liz

Have you tried stay focused Tony, he does all sorts although I'm not sure what payment method he uses.

Stay Focused Bahtinov masks from £9 (Powered by CubeCart)

Thanks Roy, I ordered one from them yesterday. If you follow the Paypal link, you CAN pay with a debit card.:)

I did make one a while ago for my 6 inch newt and it darn near crippled my fingers! I can't go through that again now that I need one for an 8 inch.

• 6 months later...

Archived