Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Been away ......

steppenwolf

Hi folks, I have been away for a few days to give my Dad a bit of a holiday so I am knackered now .... I'd love to try and catch up on all the new posts but it ain't going to happen so please excuse my lack of comment although I have no doubt that this will be a relief to some of you :icon_salut:

Hi Steve welcome back :icon_salut: I joined this forum the other day and a couple of weeks ago I was reading a magazine and saw your book advertised and thought 'ooh I think I'll get that' as I have only done some basic astrophotography and quite fancy getting into deep sky astrophotography although I need to get a new camera mine got a tad busted at a gig a few months ago.

Thanks folks, we certainly had a good time but it is rather hard to slow your pace down to that of an 86 year old - hopefully we will all be there some day but for now, I'll keep going at my my 57 year old pace for as long as I can!

Yeah Steve I went to see Aussie Pink Floyd Show and as I love PF anyway it was awesome and I was entranced when they were singing Young Lust - LOVE that song - and went to applaud at the end - forgot I was holding my camera and dropped it and screen cracked as did the lens :icon_salut:

Archived