The illness has robbed me…sob.

Chaz2b

Having suffered a suspected TIA, Covid and pneumonia, this has taken a beating to my wallet as well as me. Priorities had to go to my mobility as I live in a village, so precious possessions had to go, including my beloved Tak 78.

I have now sold three Celestron spotting scopes, teleview binoviewers, televiewers 101 and now the Tak78, trying to hold out against selling the Vixen binoculars before I can return to work.

Previously I’ve done all my own car servicing, built up quite a tool set over the years, but at 65 and with this illness I haven’t been able to do that, so I’m having to pay for a lot of work on my car on sickness benefit. Dreadfull ain’t it!

Still have the TALs though…100R and 100RS…just.

chaz

• Sad 19

2 hours ago, Peter Drew said:

You are not alone Chaz.  I've suffered a TIA, Covid and double pneumonia in the recent few years and I'm 83 and still standing so plenty of time for you to get back up to par.  ATB.     🙂

Actually I’m not complaining ( much ), it’s just having to sell the telescopes that hurts more; money is getting tight and I retire next June. I really was looking forward to it but don’t fell so confident about it now.

13 hours ago, Grump Martian said:

I wish you well Chaz. God bless you.

Thanks grump, much appreciated. Was going to add an x , but people might talk!😉

Edited by Chaz2b
  • Haha 3