Hi All,

Now that I have my new kit AM3, ASIAIR Mini, and Canon 80D (very soon ASI2600MC PRO), I want to know a reasonably good, fair priced portable power supply. I am ideally looking at 100Ah which hopefully can least me a whole night. 

I will be grateful for any advice.

Recently I checked a power consumption of my ASIair Plus v.1, 2600MC Pro camera cooled to -10°C (from 22°C at home), guiding camera, two heaters and additionally a flat field panel connected, unfortunately no mount at the time was connected - I've got around 36W displayed both in the ASIair app and in my Jackery 500 display. It's not most modern power tank, but with its 518Wh I assume it should last 14h. The time will decrease due to the mount, of course. This way the around 500Wh power tank should be OK for one winter night. 

Edited by Vroobel

Just to give you an idea my last session with my compact Talentcell LiFePo4 12.8V 6000mAh 76.8Wh, gave me near exact 4 hours imaging time with a Hem15, cooled to minus 10 183mm pro, autoguided, no dew heating. In winter I'd expect that to drop to near half. It's good enough for me to run off site, and their capacity size makes them airline friendly (one of my requirements).

Any dew heaters will have massive power draw compared to the rest of the setup, it's good to inline test your system when it's running to get an idea of what power you really need.

For all nighters during long nights, the larger type suggested above will be much better.