SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Witches Broom (NGC 6960) with the Borg!!!

moocher

Hello,

An all nighter last night, 5am finish!!! Quite unexpected i must admit but very welcome!!! Started of by getting my RGB for the Iris shot (still working on that!!!!).

Seemed a shame to waste a night with the Moon about so i waited until Cygnus had risen out of the murk and went for a bash at The Witches Broom in Ha. Going to add O3 and S2 as i`m able!!!!

18 X 10 mins with the Borg (surprise surprise!!! laugh.gif) and ART 285. Guided via Guidemaster with the 66SD and QHY5. Capured via Maxim. Darks/ Flat subtracted. Post processing with PS CS3.

Ta for looking

Alan cheesy.gif

post-16297-133877370683_thumb.jpg

Thats a great start Alan! Will be looking out for when you add in the SII and OIII.

Astro twilight is currently ending about 02.50am. At what time can you still get decent subs up to?

Very nice and deep.

Lots of witches broom images tend to lose all the other faint Ha data, but it's all there in this.

No halos from the filter either, what sort are you using?

Cheers

Rob

Archived